Dear fellow potter,
We invite you to apply for the de Keramiekmarkt Dwingeloo 2018.
From now on you can only apply by using our website. Therefore we have some hints and tips for you to ease the application.
The application is a three stage process:
- Collecting and checking of the photographs and CV you intend to upload. Please make a map for it on your computer..
- Filling in the form and uploading your CV.
- Uploading of your photographs
- his can only be done from your computer, not from your smartphone.
Step 1: Collecting and checking of the photographs and CV (4 of 5 photographs, one of which is of your booth)
Check if your photographs fulfill the following requirements:
- Possible file formats: *): .jpg, .jpeg, .png
- Max file size **): max 5 MB
- Orientation: Ensure the orientation of your phtograph is correct (portrait or landscape).
There are several photo editing programs that can help you to rotate, decrease or to change the file format. Don’t forget to save the changed photographs.
Check if your CV has one of the following file formats:
- .doc, .docx Microsoft Word or other text editor programs
- .pdf, Occurs often when you have scanned your document
- .txt simple text editor without text formatting
- .rtf. often used in Apple-environments
In many cases you can use your text editor to change the file format. Use save as to accomplish that.
Step 2: Filling in the application form and uploading your CV.
Go to our website www.keramiekmarktdwingeloo.nl Choose in the topmenu Participants and then Application. Then you will see the application form.
- Fill in the form as complete as possible. (first- and last name are required).
- Check your email address for that is our main communication channel with you.
- In the last field you can select your CV file.
- As soon as you click the button “choose photos” your data and CV are uploaded.
Step 3: Uploading of your photographs.
- This can be done in two ways:Click in the box and select the photographs on your computer. Multiple photographs can be added by clicking in the box multiple times.
- Open the file manager of your computer and drag the photographs to the formentioned box. This can be done multiple times.The selected photographs are immediately uploaded and this is irreversible.
- Depending on the speed of your connection and the size of your photograph this may take a while (a progress bar is displayed in your photograph). You can select more photographs while uploading is taken place.
- When a checkmark is displayed the photograph is successfully uploaded. When a cross is displayed uploading has failed. The best you can do is choosing another photograph.
- When all photographs are uploaded (checkmarks !) it is safe to proceed by clicking “complete registration".
- Then you will see all data you have send to use. An email will be sent to you for confirmation.
If you experience problems please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
*) File formats. Each file has, depending on how and with what program or device it is made, has a specific format..The extension behind the file name designates that format. It is possible to see the extension by choosing view in the topmenu of your file manager and place a checkmark in show extensions.
**) The size of a file can be made visible by clicking the icon for details in the lower right corner of your file manager (Windows only). 1 MB (MegaByte) = 1000 kB (kilobyte).